Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I believe...

I believe it's opportunity arrives
I believe it's sunshine arises
I believe it's the hard work and effort that brings me the luck
Although it's kinda late as compared to a lot of people
but it's always better late than never, isn't it? :)

And.....I believe it's Law of Attraction~!
Think.....think really hard......
Things happened! :)

Well well well...what is this all about?
Are you going to ask.....he proposed?! *.*
err.......'No'......>.<
haha....it's my 1st ever business trip to the south~ Sydney, Aussie

Ishhh.....okla...i admit i'm over excited.... =P
After all, it's indeed a very rush trip. kinda sad though :(
Aussie business trip, a thrilling and devil place for other colleagues
But I'm lucky...hehe....as I have companion to bring me around...Thanks Cheryl ^^

Departure: 31st July 2011, Penang.Singapore.Sydney


Leave one of my cosmetic bags at home...and it's going to be suffer without lip balm during winter. So, I got this cute candle bear lip balm, with cherry flavour during transit in Singapore Changi Airport. Cute, isn't it? and smells good too!


12:15a.m. waiting for boarding in departure hall, yawnnnnn


Finally....on board! The so called 'business class' in main deck....haha. Trying to get the upper deck but it's fulled, yet I got the first row in main deck, with spacious leg space, not too bad. :)

Good night everyone! Need to grab a good night sleep for the lengthy flight...oh my~
Nitezzz....

See you Sydney after 8 hours!

2 comments:

  1. 我相信,有一天你所有梦想都会实现。加油。Law of Attraction,我也相信 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 原来你也有部落格,我们一起加油哦~^^

    ReplyDelete