Friday, September 23, 2011

Good morning, Sunshine

The lights were off
Turning left and right, left and right
The lights were on
What?! Did I really slept last night?
And here comes my breakfast



Ain't I just finished my supper?!
hooouhh....I want some more rest, mummy~! Can't really sleep well in the plane :(

Looking at my watch, the time was just 5.00A.M.(M'sia Time) in the morning!
While I was rubbing my eyes and pushing up the window shade....
A sunrise twilight was greeting my eyes
The 'egg yolk' slowly rising from the horizon till it pop up painting the sky with it's glory.

The moment, it's just breathtaking~!
This is the most special and beautiful sunrise that I ever seen...at the height of 40,000 feet



(It was about -50degrees out there, ice freeze on the window)

No comments:

Post a Comment