Saturday, September 24, 2011

The beauty of Sydney

Waking up in the morning, and yea...I'm still in Aussie, Sydney
Reluctantly I leave the comfortable bed to prepare myself for work
Having my healthy breakfast next to the window to grab some fresh air



C'est la vie~


Out at the park, enjoying the morning breeze. The weather is just nice~








Here is where I stay, The Sebel Hotel, Parramatta





Wooo....Luxury Coach~is this the transportation I took to work? Too bad...it's not. Instead there is free shuttle service from the hotel~Toyota Wish with Garbagesmell!
Hey...I'm not kidding! One of my colleague asked the driver, is the car parked beside garbage bin?! hahaha....he is so honest yet funny~! LOL

Parramatta River, the main tributary of Sydney Harbour


Heading to work


One of the showering morning




Been one week here, one thing that i realized, here has a lot of traffic lights and overseas do have traffic jam too(especially on Thursday, Shopping Day)!! not just in M'sia... =P

Coming up next, am going to talk about my shopping day! VV

No comments:

Post a Comment