Monday, August 9, 2010

Ninja Joe, Tropicana City

I just came back from KL about a week ago. No exception for our routine activities, ya...you are right, we went for movie again :p. But this time there is something for me to shout for, we went to Tropicana City Mall instead of our typical visit. Maybe some of you who has been there before might be curious, what is so special about the mall?! It is just an ordinary small complex! Ya...ya...there is nothing to shout for about the mall, but the effort of big head dear is the something that made me grinned.
Thanks baby, I know your effort! :)

Opps...I think I'm a bit offset from my main purpose of dedicating this post. Let's pull myself back to the topic!
*Drumssssssssssssss*......Introducing the small red corner sited at the lowerground of Tropicana City Mall -----> N.I.N.J.A J.O.E


Their cute mascot --> Ninja Joe



Their decoration is derived from the anime theme - Ninja


I love R.E.D! It reflects Passionate, Hot, Sexy...hohoho, just like my little red four wheels. Everything looks so appealing and charming in front of a red background! I want to have a red wall for my future house....:p

Opps...I'm way off again. sorry~~~
Ninja Joe served cute mini succulent pork burger with 6 different flavours: Original, Black Pepper, Teriyaki, Oriental, Spicy and Sweet & Sour. They look so adorable, but a tiny burger definitely not enough to fit a space in your stomach if you are a big eater! So, you can try all those flavour and vote for your favourite. The more you order, the cheaper you get! Solo ninja for RM5.50, 2 ninjas for RM9.50 and so on so forth...

Well, to us...we just tried 2 of them which are black pepper and teriyaki, the portion is just ideal for tea time bite. Both flavours are nice but we reckon black pepper more :)




This is Teriyaki



Shurikens, combination of mashed potato and pork nuggets


Are you a pork lover? If YES! Don't you miss it!




Ninja Joe
LG18, Tropicana City Mall,
No.3 Jalan SS20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel:03-77250834

1 comment: