Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chicago Rib House, Gurney Plaza

It has been a long time I did not blog about food. There is a newly opened rib house in penang recently under the same umbrella as Tony Romas in Malaysia. Since big head dear is coming over to penang on that weekend, I've planned to bring him to this Chicago Rib House located at Gurney Plaza for a contented lunch. :) Especially when I found loads of good comment about the in house Best Flame Grilled St Louis Pork/Beef Ribs, that makes me to quote a MUST VISIT in my food hunt list. Fall in love with pork ribs ever since our bali trip, irresistable yummy chews.....


Chicago Rib House
Gurney Plaza
Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang
Tel: 04-2290763


A lil camwhore before the food is served...:p


WC fever is still on the wave at that time. His eyes is glued to the lcd tv showcasting the game of Netherland Vs ???. Ahhh....I can't recall that :p


Our appertizer, Trio Sampler served with crispy on the outside yet juicy on the inside fried mushrooms, crunchy potato skins (I love that) and chicken tenders. They goes well with the Ranch dressing and Honey mustard. Big portion of it, we hardly finish it...


Trio Sampler, RM25.90


For our main course, definitely we will go for the famous entrees - St. Louis Pork Ribs best grilled with BBQ sauce!! Half Rack for RM30.90 and Full Rack for RM45.90. Yet, we go for another great deal - set dinner promotion which comes with a combination of pork ribs and pork chops for only RM35.90. Although it is under Dinner Promotion Set, they do serve for lunch time :). There are variety choices of combination with different price, just pick yours!





The service is delighted, the food is up to expectation, what I can say is it worths every single penny spent! The only thing that I missed on the 1st visit is their Hoegarrden beer. I will definitely go back for the 2nd time to sip on this chilling belgium beer!!

2 comments:

  1. going for 2nd time?? when when??
    with who wo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....are you interested to join my march? You're most welcome!

    ReplyDelete