Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Obsess to "Katcha"

*Drums........................................................................................................................*




A new toy to pamper myself!!! yuuhuuu.....
Flash back 2 n a half years after graduation, I think this is the most expensive present that I've bought for myself!
Well....I guess it's gonna be my early aprilful birthday present, x'mas present, new year present...& etc. LOL

It was a total unbelievable when I carried it home and seeing it laying on the table.
That is what I've exchanged with a deck of RM50sss.
WoW~ astonishing~!
However, it also reflects that I'm going to work for RM0 in this month.
Auchhh.... another astouning reality for myself! =P

"Welcome to the DSLR world!", a shout-out to myself. *grin*
I am still a newbie, and more to learn.
"Katcha...Katcha....Katcha" coming up next are some outcome from the shutter pressed.
Of course... I have tonnes of rejected upshot, it's just lucky that we are no longer in film technology, else I would be burning my capital! hehe....

Here are some shots to my gratification, any comment is much appreciated!!! =D

*A photo speaks a thousand word*


“只有活在水中,我是最美麗的”


Aries is me!


“祝你們幸福”


Negara sedang membangun...


“我也想醒來后有條歸家的路”


變天了!2012是真的嗎?


The last 2 photo was my favourite among all.....especially the last shot that was born by a pair of sisters. Credit to my sis! *keke*

7 comments:

  1. you are really talented. I believe you will never regret for buying this! Looking fwd for more entries with your new shooting weapon..i like pic3 & 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah seh !!!! D90 leh !!! Congrates ...
    Waiting for ur amazing shots .... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hitomi:
    Thanks for the high compliment!! =) But I don't think I will get new weapon any sooner, even kit lens I also haven't touch thoroughly....hehe. It's just a 2 weeks new born baby to me.

    Mau:
    Haha....I never think of the day that I would buy a DSLR. Still remember few months ago...I'm still seeking your opinion for compact dcam. =P

    Jass:
    *wink* ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo...the shooting weapon i mean is your D90...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siu Yun, you have got yourselves a D90~~~~ Wow..... amazing.... I like the dog's pic, it looks so lonely and yet so peaceful, there are plenty of rooms for imagination! Good take~~ :D

    ReplyDelete