Friday, March 5, 2010

Konichiwa~Zanmai

That is the day when we meet and we filled our bellies for our lunch settlement in this place, Sushi Zanmai which he promised to bring me there since....I don't know when. Meaning it has been a decade until I couldn't even remember it.....haha. I'm not blaming him for the late compensation, I'm pleased at least he always/usually will keep his promise no matter how long it would take to recompense. =P

That is also my shopping day for cny beauty battle, hence I have Up Up superb happy mood to doll up myself to start the good day!

I never like my side face, but surprisingly I starting to like it with this one. *Grin*

Ooooh~the sunlight from the windscreen was too bright, I look odd. =P Doesn't much look like myself in this pic huh~?


It was a long queue when we reached. Oh no....this will ate up my shopping time!! Luckily the queue shrinked in a short time =)



He likes Wasabi~~!





Smoke salmon and can't remember what is in this tofu crust




Soft shell crab




Teriyaki chicken don...hmm...so so for me




UNAGI!!! our all-time-favourite *muaks*





x x x


It was also his dad's birthday few days ahead. Happy Birthday to uncle~~once again! =D


I brought this and hug it into sleep all the way from penang to kl. It's very heavy!!


The inner look of the fruit flan cake. I like the custard filling...=) but the mold was too small ended up my cake was so tiny yet high! haha~

1 comment:

  1. thank you my dear for the sweet sweet fruit cake!
    muaks~

    ReplyDelete