Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fashion秀

The dresses, blouses, jeans, shirts, pants, skirts, cardigan in my wardrobe are yelling on me~~~~they just couldn't help themselves to fit on me!! haha~my face not even get blushed when I presented this sentence. OMG....I should keep low profile~~~but i just couldn't help to fall in love with all of them! arrghh...please forgive my silliness. I think you don't mind, do you? hehe...

I better keep quiet now....just proceed to check out the photo *wink*



hmm...my face looks chubby in this pic huh~

My dress-on:
1. MNG green cardigan - RM49
I left my purple long cardigan in the bus before...a sad memory =( but now I managed to get a new one that I like =)

2. Elizabeth green long sleeveless - RM39
3. No Brand white silk pants - RM32
4. Belt - F.O.C.


My dress-on:
1. Vivi purple imbalance sleeves dress - RM29
Do you notice the sleeves is imbalance? hehe...right side shorter and left side longer. RM29 was such a good price for this piece. I'm so overjoyed that I managed to get the last piece!

2. Purple glitter waist belt - RM15




My dress-on:
1. White long sleeves sparkle bear t-shirt - RM20
2. Esprit jeans - get this in HK outlet for a half price from M'sia, great deal!
3. Chadstone brown flats - RM35.90



He is cute and handsome bear,isn't he? =)




He is even cutier in the big specs!! lol


All for now. To be continue for more....lol
oh ya....aren't you think my bag can suits all kinds of outfit?? Marvellous! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment