Monday, February 15, 2010

年初一

woohoooo.....it's time to reveal my treasuressss....


white is my lucky colour on 1st day of lunar



yeah...brown colour is the fashion trend now! Can turn it into sling bag as well. Cool~I like it!




My hairstyle~nice and easy XD



How i did it? You might do it better than me~

As I mentioned before, I love shopping as I always get my eyes on reasonable pricing sometimes cheap items. So now, I would also like to reveal the pricing of my dress-on:

1. Nicole white blouse - RM25!!! got it during promotion =D

2. No Brand high waist grey ribbon skirt - hmm....can't recall the price, but definitely not more than RM30. My mum like it too!

3. No Brand brown checkerbox duo style handbag - RM53 (after bargaining for 5% discount =P)

4. Nose yellowish brown heels - RM59.90 (hmm...actually this is a bit expensive than I expected, but nowadays heels are getting expensive than before when we can get it for RM39.90. Again, defintely no to those branded that could goes up to RM300 or even thousand over for a pair....at least not what I willing to pay for right now =P. Get this last minutes before cny, I'm just loving with the colour)

Well, most of my hunting is not from any of the branded, I'm not the kind that fond for branded stuff, although not resist as well (hehe), as long as what I get worth for the price and met with the quality. V*V

x x x

拜年拜年咯。。。。。。




识别多年,合家大合照



帅哥美女派~表弟“唐宇哲”,小堂妹“小小彬”,真是众星云集啊!

No comments:

Post a Comment