Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm in Shopping Mode!

Woohooooooo.....
I'm addicted!!!!! I'm in Shopping Mode now!
Since my last shopping spree in KL.

Although I have only 3 hours,
I did some good hunting.....but 3 hours is a little too little for me =P
a day of shopping can't even fulfill my addiction when I keep seeing nice shirts, blouses, dresses, pants, accessorries with an attractive cheap price!!
I just have a good fashion sense on my first sight, LOL! That is why I enjoy shopping so muchie!!!

Hunting for more shoes and bags this coming weekend! Woohooooo....

Stay tune for my treasure.... =D

2 comments:

  1. more shoes and bags coming week??
    not allowed!
    pls save ur $ la wei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saving while spending....
    my dear
    blek!!

    You don't ask for more nice outfit huh~

    ReplyDelete