Friday, December 3, 2010

赏蕾黄玫瑰~Cheese Mango Chilled

As what I commented in my fb status a week ago..."Satisfaction!!!XD"

I heard of this cake and how nice it taste first from big head dear and continue to flood with lotsa compliments from lotsa people who taste it before. It's one of the famous mango chilled cheese cake from 'Purple Monkey'.

With my "kiasu" spirit, hmm....actually this is what big head commented on me, but I just partly agree with that term :p. Kiasu is because I want big head to enjoy my version and gave the same compliment!! I enjoyed seeing my love's one, my family and my friends enjoyed! =)

Truely, I think is my I.B.I.C.D.I. spirit ("I Believe I Can Do It") that urges me to get this done! And the result is----->I really DID it!!!

************GRIN GRIN GRIN GRIN***************


It's a cake? It's an art creation?
It's a cake? It's an art creation?

It was just so so so beautiful~feel so relunctant to slice my art of creation~~~~~ although it is meant for our taste bud.

And now....taaadarrrr.......














and Lastly... to prove that this is really made by myself!! =P


What do you think??? XD

p/s: it has the look as well as content~
(dear, please comment how's the taste if u see this k? hehe...)

9 comments:

  1. Hitomi,

    Here you goes...^^

    For a 8" cake mould

    Ingredients:
    Biscuit base:
    10-12 Digestive Biscuit
    1 tablespoon sugar
    80g melted butter

    Cheese filling:
    500g cream cheese
    120g sugar

    2tbsp gelatine
    80ml water

    200g whipping cream (UHT/Dairy)

    Mango Top:
    4 middle size sweet mango

    Methods:
    1. Crunch the biscuits, mix with sugar.
    Divide into 1:2, set aside the smaller
    portion(sprinkle in the middle of cheese
    filling later)
    2. Melt the butter, pour into the rest of the
    biscuit crunch, mix well and press firmly
    into the cake mould. Put into freezer.
    3. Mix water with gelatine to soften it.
    4. Blend cream cheese and sugar until light and
    smooth. Test it with finger till you feel the
    the smooth texture.
    4. Melt the gelatine over double boiler(boil a
    bowl of water and melt the gelatine in
    another bowl over the boiling water)
    5. Mix well with the cheese batter.
    6. Whipped the whipping cream until soft peak.
    7. Mix well with the cheese batter.
    8. Pour half of the batter into the mould and
    sprinkle the biscuit crunch.
    9. Pour another half of the batter and put it
    into freezer.
    10. Slice the mango while waiting for the cake
    to harden a bit. Decorate the sliced mango
    on top of the cake.
    11. Freeze the cake until all the mango are
    frozen.
    12. Remove it from cake mould.
    13. Leave at room temperature for about half an
    hour before serve. (recommend to slice the
    cake into desired pieces for the 1st time)
    14. Always keep the cake in freezer when it is
    not for serving.

    Enjoy~!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 单是卖相就已经“冇得顶”!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea yea... superb dear! u make it!
    the cake is very nice.
    and what i can feel while eating ur cake is ur love :)

    ReplyDelete